Searching...
Highlighted

Horrible Experience with Optus n NbN

MiaBella

Where do i start? We have been an Optus customer for over a year now...n we have had nothing but problems with our NBN!!! The last 3 weeks have been hell with the internet continually dropping n staying offline for over an hour at a time...Ive called optus on many occaions n they go through the same procedures of trying to fix the problem but no! then they say that they will call in a technician...i thought wow finally! i was so excited to have awesome internet! Nope didn't happen...The Technican came n "fixed" the problem n left...10 min after he left same thing!! 

So i called Optus almost in tears n their reply was "we will send this report through to head office" omg it's been 3 days now with hardly no internet! I had to use my hotspot on my phone that i have a plan through Optus n that's almost at my data limit n after that they will charge me $10 for 1GB!!! Silly!...so i went n brought a pre paid optus wifi...I shouldn't have to do this optus! I'm paying for my services n i'm not getting any answers! I'm very frustraited n this has upset me! 

Re: Horrible Experience with Optus n NbN

Albus

I would probably get back onto Optus about this, ask for a compaint number, start taking the names and employee numbers for each person you talk to and take lots of notes about your conversations, and lodge a complaint with the TIO if Optus don't come to the party and fix the problem.  Optus seems a bit happier to help once you do this.  I would also ask Optus to refund the payment for the prepaid WiFI as it is the bad connection and service which forced you to spend more money.  Good luck.

Tris

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing experience with your service and getting a hand @MiaBella. Have you been provided with a fault reference number? I'll check the status and refer to our Case Management team

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Abyss

Your customer service experience is exactly like mine, absolute waste of time and space. As a result I am giving up on optus, sick of the poor product experience which requires customer service interaction, which doesn't work, ends up wasting my time and money.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
110 Kudos
41 Kudos
31 Kudos
18 Kudos
14 Kudos