Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nicies
New Contributor
New Contributor

Home phone & internet nbn connection not working

Power light on modem solid green . Rest of lights all flash green then die for a while and then all flash and this continues whilst none of my devices have internet and cannot use home phone. Frustrating!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Serena_YC

Re: Home phone & internet nbn connection not working

Hi @Nicies

Have you had a chance to check our Network Status page for any fault or outages that may be impacting your service? 

If there is no reported faults or outages, I would recommend checking our Home Internet Troubleshooting support page for some troubleshooting steps that may help restore your service.

Should the issue persists, please get in touch with our Technical Support teams via the My Optus app for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.