Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
serg19
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Having issues connecting to iCloud since connecting to NBN

Hello All

Since connecting to NBN I am experiencing issues connecting to ICLOUD and other Apple services on my browser and through WIFI on other devices, I can access everything ok through the ICLOUD and ITUNES apps.

I enter user ID and password but can't proceed further as message states ID not verified, I can access all services on other networks such as from my work PC and work phone but not from home.

Would it have anything to do with my DNS server numbers on the SAGECOM modem?

Cheers

0 Kudos
11 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: ICLOUD

You could try setting a DNS of 8.8.8.8 and seeing if that helps.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, haven't heard of that issue before Serg19.

Let us know how go changing the DNS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
serg19
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Peter, that is DNS I am using with no luck

0 Kudos
serg19
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It has me buggered how I can log in from anywhere else but not on my home network.

0 Kudos
serg19
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Having issues connecting to iCloud since connecting to NBN

To complicate things further, I have noticed that I can access my account if I use a VPN, any thoughts?

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Have you tried a different browser? Or Remove cookies from your main browser? Try Incognito Mode

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
serg19
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yep, explorer and chrome and have tried incognito, cleared history and caches, same message "Failed to verify identity.Try Again"

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Assuming other browsing is working then this seems an issue Apple can only help with. They might be able to tell you what that message means on their end. 

Only other thought I have is its done sort of browser security protocol that you have off on your internet settings that Apple rely on.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yeah agreed with Peter, after all that troubleshooting I would think it's something Apple have to resolve.

Let us know how you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos