cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
tigertuff
New Contributor
New Contributor

HP Laserjet Printer not connecting to Sagemcom F@ST 5366 TN Router via wireless setup

Have moved over to Optus nbn with the Sagemcom F@ST 5366 TN router that was supplied.

The only issue I have had is my "HP LaserJet 100 colorMFP M175nw" refuses to connect to this router via the wireless setup.

All other devices (laptops/mobile phones/tablets) have successfully connected via the Wi-Fi network with no issues.

Have tried many ways to connect WPS (pushbutton and device PIN) with no success.

Is anyone aware of any issues with this "Sagemcom F@ST 5366" router that is preventing printers from connecting ?

I have done a NVRAM reset of the HP printer thinking that maybe it still remembers my previous "Netgear CG3000v2" Optus router details, but that has not helped.

Asking for any advice or recommendations as I am stumped as to why my printer refuses to connect to this new Sagemcom nbn router.

Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: HP Laserjet Printer not connecting to Sagemcom F@ST 5366 TN Router via wireless setup

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: HP Laserjet Printer not connecting to Sagemcom F@ST 5366 TN Router via wireless setup

Tiger helping Tiger! 🐅 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos