cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Jamas
New Contributor

Getting contacted by case Management team

Hi, I have been trying to get in contact with the case management team as I have case 20939225 and it is not progressing.

so far I have been told on 4 separate occasions I would be getting a call back the next day and on no occasion have I been called. Tonight when contacting support to follow up, I was told that contact was attempted an hour earlier. This was a total fabrication as there was no missed call on my phone (i verified the number used and it was the correct number)

for 2 weeks my NBN and Foxtel cable (and associated free to air)  has been disconnected and all I have been offered is a call back which has not happened. 

tonight support could not even verify the previous notes on my account on this matter

if anyone knows how I can get in contact with the case management team or how I can escalate this further, really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Getting contacted by case Management team

Is this in relation to a move? or a complaint? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Jamas
New Contributor

Re: Getting contacted by case Management team

It is a complaint as we have been at the house with Optus cable for 7 years and the last 4 months with HFC NBN, and then had the random disconnect due to insufficient slots.

I have had Case management team call this morning, thankfully and they advised future contact will need to be a call to support and then a transfer as no direct number to use.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors