Searching...
Highlighted

Getting contacted by case Management team

Jamas

Hi, I have been trying to get in contact with the case management team as I have case 20939225 and it is not progressing.

so far I have been told on 4 separate occasions I would be getting a call back the next day and on no occasion have I been called. Tonight when contacting support to follow up, I was told that contact was attempted an hour earlier. This was a total fabrication as there was no missed call on my phone (i verified the number used and it was the correct number)

for 2 weeks my NBN and Foxtel cable (and associated free to air)  has been disconnected and all I have been offered is a call back which has not happened. 

tonight support could not even verify the previous notes on my account on this matter

if anyone knows how I can get in contact with the case management team or how I can escalate this further, really appreciate it.

Re: Getting contacted by case Management team

Jeneral__Pain

Is this in relation to a move? or a complaint? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Getting contacted by case Management team

Jamas

It is a complaint as we have been at the house with Optus cable for 7 years and the last 4 months with HFC NBN, and then had the random disconnect due to insufficient slots.

I have had Case management team call this morning, thankfully and they advised future contact will need to be a call to support and then a transfer as no direct number to use.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
105 Kudos
39 Kudos
31 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos