cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Gaming issue latency lag

Haha another conspiracy Dan and I get a good laugh out of, getting commission for Game Path sells would be nice!... no the pure purpose of the posts are to create awareness for those who search "ping" and "latency" and land on those threads. Did the same for Optus Sport on Samsung TV as another recent example and likely will do the same for digital eSIMs shortly. If it happened to help the OP that's a bonus 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Ray_YC wrote:

Haha another conspiracy Dan and I get a good laugh out of, getting commission for Game Path sells would be nice!... 

Chuckle away there guys, you guy usually leave the Optus products/services spruiking to the blog posts. Never implied your you were getting commissions though, just being "good employees"

My concern with the introduction of Game Path is that customers raising latency issues might find it harder to get latency issues addressed/looked at in favour of steering them to Game Path.

no the pure purpose of the posts are to create awareness for those who search "ping" and "latency" and land on those threads. 

so spamming was right then 🤣.

On a side note Ray, when are you and Dan going to start responding to posts where we call on you specifically? I can't recall how many months its been since either of you responded to one of my call outs. While its great having so many new mods onboard now, we still need access to the big guns (😉) every now an then.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I don’t know if I’m reading you correctly here !! But you are telling me that Optus have indeed issue with huge latency and massive ping delays which affect us gamers and that’s why I’m suffering now ? And in order to ease my suffer I should pay Optus an additional $10 a month for game path ?? I played my game over 7 years on Optus network with zero issues until 6 weeks ago which makes me strongly believe now that Optus created that lag / Latency / ping issues for us in order to Make us pay an additional $10? Well put it that way, if this is the case then I will move my services to other provider. Phhh wasn’t expecting this answer / solution at all, they created the issue and want to sell us the solution.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors