cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fixed wireless NBN connection.

Hi,

We have been without internet access for over a week. I talked to support via live chat on Saturday,  and was told that a technician was scheduled to fix a problem on Sunday. We had internet for about 4 hours before it dropped out again.

I have tried resetting both the Router and NBN NTD. Ihave checked for any outages, but none show up in our area.

Also I haven't been able to connect to live chat since the weekend.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fixed wireless NBN connection.

Neighbors & friends close by having issues? Depending on the answer tells if its your problem or the areas problem. Once you know you'll have the direction you need to go to get it sorted.

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @RussF, sorry to hear of the issues. Can you confirm your suburb and post code? I'll check the fault reports on our end for more information.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

We live in Loxton SA 5333

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I can't see any reported issues in the area so you specific connection will need to be investigated.

Please run through the troubleshooting guide here. Hopefully this will improve your connection, but Tech Support can raise a case if you call the 24/7 hotline on 131344 or via Live Chat.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors