cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

FTTC no lead in?

Hello,

NBN just became available.  It says FTTC on NBNco website and service class 31 on another provider's site.  I'm currently on Optus cable but I have a phone line with multiple phone outlets (old outlets though).  I'm wondering why it says there's no lead in available at my place?  I think the optus technician may have cut the telstra line when they installed Optus cable and phone, not sure. 

I would appreciate it if someone can explain what this means, the process and potential costs to install.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: FTTC no lead in?

Hey hminh,

Your best bet is to get the answer from Optus directly to look at your specific situation as your post has been up a few days now and it looks as though those who have read it haven't encountered this circumstance themselves.

Related topic: NBN Connection - No Lead-In Cable

Related help and support articles: What to expect with Optus NBN - FTTC and Quick Start Guide NBN FTTC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors