Searching...
Highlighted

Extra charge on my bill

Arbin

Hello there,

So, I’m using the Optus $40 Sim plan and $60 NBN plan as well. I just recently upgraded my NBN to $80 Optus Ultra Entertainment NBN plan. But my bill now has a total of $126 dollars. I tried to talk about this issue in the live chat but no luck. I wanted to know what is thar extra $6 and will it reoccur in the future?

Regards,

Arbindra

Re: Extra charge on my bill

AlexRH

Hey @Arbin, without taking a look at your bill I couldn't make any accurate statements but did you switch your plan mid-month? If that's the case, there may be a prorated charge in there. I'd recommend checking out our page on the bill breakdown here.

If you'd like us to check it out for you, please send me a PM with your account/service number, full name and DOB Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
33 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
14 Kudos