cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email issues

Hi, I have been trying to find an answer to a simple question - what is happening with my Optus Outlook emails? I have not had Outlook operating since Thursday 16 July. I keep going round and round in the 'send us a message' link but cannot get to where I can send a message. Surely it is not too much to ask to be updated on progress of fixing whatever the issue is?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Email issues

Do you know what the exact blocker is?

Have you tried logging in to webmail? Good way to check whether password is ok.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Email issues

Hi, yes, I have been using webmail but according to the Tech support people I spoke to said it too was running slowly and they were still trying to fix my Outlook problem - I had only received one update in more than a week, which I wasn't all that happy about. However, and call it a coincidence, but shortly after I spoke to someone at Optus yesterday, who told me the issue was still being worked on, lo and behold, later yesterday afternoon my Outlook was back on line. The lack of updates during the past week and a bit is the only issue I have ever had with the way Optus handles tech issues and enquiries. Anyway, fingers crossed, it's all fixed now.