Searching...

Re: Dual Band Sagemcom

Hannah-L

We're definitely not trying to inconvenience anyone, sometimes mistakes are made either in our ordering system or at the warehouse. Now that we're aware of the problem we can remedy it. Smiley Happy

bkwik1972

Hello Hannah,

Have you received my Private message which I sent yesterday ?  Still waiting for an answer back.

Marie

Hey bkwik1972 Smiley Happy 

I've responded to your PM

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

shooterau

Hi BKWIK1972

if you haven't received the PM  as yet.

Go to right hand side of page where you  sign in to Yes crowd click on your signin name and the list will show in Messages it should show message 1 click on that and the pm will open (it is done this way so only you and moderator can see you private detail and not the whole board) Hope this helped

bkwik1972

Hello,

So Optus has dispatched the so-called Dual Modem a few days ago, and today I received the Modem.  So Happy to receive the parcel, and when I opened it up, guess what .........IT'S THE SAME WHITE SAGEMCOM MODEM WHICH ISN'T A DUAL BAND MODEM!!!!!  I have given up.  Thanks Optus, but I will go down to the Optus outlet and drop 2of the Sagemcom Modem that you have WRONGLY Supplied!.  It just shows that your Dispatch Department aren't checking what they are suppose to send. Very disappointing!.

shooterau

So Disappointing but can I ask did you check this one to see if the sticker on the side most likely pinkest colour if it only says 2.4Ghz only or could it also show underneath of the 2.4 5ghz Then the password  if so it is Daul Band they tend to look the same all white both modems

bkwik1972

Serial number for the sagemcom modem is the same as the other Optus Sagemcom, no sticker, and definitely not a Dual Band.

shooterau

Thanks for that well the only opition is to take it to the store and see if they can get it sorted

[ Edited ]
Shae

Apologies bkwik1972, we've arranged for a new delivery now and I'll confirm in a day or two that it's for the correct modem so we don't have a repeat of this issue.

Highlighted

bkwik1972

Hello

Don't worry about the Sagemcom Dual Modem.  I am just too tired to complain and will live through the normal Sagemcom modem until my Optus contract expires.

It is EXTREMELY Terrible Service for Optus to get this wrong from my long experience with Optus Call centre right through every level of department.  Nothing personal but it's just the services is very disappointing.  

So don't worry about the Modem.  I will review with Optus once my contract expires.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
54 Kudos
27 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos