Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Joe57
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Delivery

THE RESULT.

They decided to return the box tomorrow begrudgingly still thinking they owned it. they said they called telstra and that were told they owned it.

So I rang Telstra on the assumption I would consider signing up with them. I asked the Indian lady if that was the case. As we know the box must stay. because They have an account with Telstra, I gave telstra their name and number... she kept me on hold while she spoke with them... they now understand and I get the box back and they know I'm not trying to rip them off.

I must admit that was good service, she also offered to wave any connection fee if I sign up with Telstra.

I must admit I'm going to think about it and she will contact me next week to see if I might be interested.

After 30 years with Optus, still have My mobile Ph with them; and yes I cancelled my BB account in November... Optus won't wave the connection fee.

Thank you everyone for your advice. But I solved the issue

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Nice work!

Hopefully they don't just bring the box, and "forget" the coax cable (assuming they took that also) and anything you might need to connect the thing.

0 Kudos
Joe57
Contributor
Contributor

Yep they told me they are brining all the cables.

They were pay TV connected; but, I won't need those connections, just the one white coax and power.

😀

0 Kudos