Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Gummy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Does not work

Optus does not deliver usable [Fetch] data services after 4:30 to Warragul, why should I pay the bill

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Does not work

Hey @Gummy - have you spoken with our faults department about this in the past? What time of issues are you encountering? Do you receive any error messages? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Gummy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes I have; they say to expect non performance during evening hours potentially for the next six months+ Totally unacceptable this is the second time this has occured without warning

0 Kudos
Gummy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Just to define non performance I pay for 100MBps last two evenings we managed 1.7MBps

0 Kudos
Optus_Community

Hi @Gummy, can definitely appreciate why you wouldn't be happy with the situation.

What troubleshooting have you done?

0 Kudos
Gummy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

96Mbps during the day

0 Kudos
Optus_Community

Did our Faults team go through any troubleshooting steps with you? What were they?

0 Kudos
Gummy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This is the second time this has happened. To optimise performance we ran a new cable from the street directly to the Modem, direct wired the fetch box and the main computer from the Modem. When they tested they said the line were spot on.

This is a system capability/ BW purchase issue.

The Optus technical team said they have system issues that will take  6 months + to resolve???? Offered me $10 a week compensation.

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi @Gummy - Did the techs give you any reference number that we could follow up on? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Gummy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes they did,

performance improved last night

0 Kudos