Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Does anyone have issue with "Unable to activate service"?

arifkhatri

Does anyone have issue with "Unable to activate service"? While tracking my order online, it says NBN - appointment completed, Telstra - appointment completed, but unable to activate service. Tried contacting pre-activation team, just said some issue from NBN co and will update your later of the outcome but no details on what the issue is, will it if fixed, how long will it take, etc. Optus NBN technician was scheduled to come yesterday but no one came over. Is it common with other?

Re: Does anyone have issue with "Unable to activate service"?

Ray_YC

It sounds like you'll be kept informed.

Getting started with Optus NBN

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

arifkhatri

when will be informed?

Ray_YC

That's a question for the Pre- Activations team you spoke with as it depends on whatever the issue is.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Madhusudhanan

Even i am having the same status. I had several online chat and support calls, but no one can solve the issue. Either they try to transfer to "Activation" department and the call never gets connected Or they ask me to wait for 24 hours.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/getting-started/welcome/track-order?orderId=59247846A

Solution

Ray_YC

This is not something we can assist with here on the forum.

A current occurrence with HFC NBN is where the physical install is done but it takes time before the order is completed on the NBN side, this can sometimes take 24 hours and most often a week. This is monitored by us so the customer is advised when the service is active.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
106 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
13 Kudos
12 Kudos