Searching...

Re: Direct Number for NBN Tech Support?

savasyazici

Ha ha! really? Option 2 - 3 and then it says we are closed. Fantastic company! Anyway, I have already rasied a complaint to the ombudsman. 

Tano

Hi @savasyazici, when you select 3, it will inform you that "Billing & General Enquiry" departments are closed, but it then prompts you to "Stay on the line for further options".

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
SteveGee

CHAT PAGE WORKS 24/7

Went online twice in 24 hours got refund and explanations IN WRITING at end of chat

that you can use in the he said she said game.

Found if you are civil and polite with the chatees they treat you right

And at end of chat you get to have a POLL and state your results.

A chat is worth 1000 words..

2 cents

Steve Gregory

savasyazici

So what you are sayıng is your customers should patiently suffer enough to find their ways in the labyrinth of optus service number. Thnaks but I deserve something better. If in the menu there is not SERVICE mentioned, then why should I bother? Service is less important than sales! Yes! Once you sell, let the customers wait forever. I am expecting TOI to resolve this behaviour and as you can see from the forum, I am not the only one. 

Tano

I get that long waits can be a bit frustrating @savasyazici and that the discrepancy between Sales and general customer care only feeds into that, but it's important to consider that our Sales team aren't dealing with complex enquiries, they're taking orders and providing options as they're available, and submitting the service request. These are generally very quick enquiries, compared to more complex billing, technical and account enquiries that may take far longer to investigate and resolve. The team's are there to help and are available 24/7, we can also help where we can through here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

U_Frustrate_Me

Sorry I can't solve your problem but I did want to say thank you for posting the Optus support numbers. It seems like they have been removed them from the website and they keep pushing us into the yes crowd area for support.

I also need to thank google because a search for the Optus support numbers lead me to your post.

I wonder if Optus should pay us for operating as their helpdesk.

@Optus if you read this can I suggest you provide adequate support and make it easy to access.

Whinge over.....

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
28 Kudos
27 Kudos
26 Kudos
17 Kudos