Searching...

Customer Relations Group

BigDaz21

How hard is it to get a contact number for Optus customer relations team.Making the change to Telstra on Monday after a cooling off period but all of a sudden my speeds have increased but have been advised that my issue hasnt bee fixed so dont know how long the speeds will last.

Some please help

Re: Customer Relations Group

shooterau

I think You need to go through Customer services First but here a link

www.optus.com.au/aboutoptus/...Optus/.../Customer+Relations.../ci.Customer+Relatio...

Optus' Customer Relations Group manages escalated complaints on behalf of the company, its CEO and Directors.

Hannah-L

Hey @BigDaz21, have you been in touch with one of our Customer Relations team members previously? If you can PM me with your account number, full name, DOB and the name of the person you've been speaking with I can get a message to them. Smiley Happy

wilko99

My account is currently escelated to Customer group relations, i have a person handling my dispute. however she is uncontactable!!! I have called numerous times & emailed without response, how hard is it for Optus to do customer service??? Seriously! 

I want someone to call me back ASAP. This is now an Ombudsman issue.  

Dan_C

Hi @wilko99,

How much time has lapsed since we'd escalated your enquiry to CRG. In most cases you'll receive an SMS or email advising you that a case manager has been assigned to your dispute. They'll include their contact email and phone number. This is usually sent within 5 business days of lodging your complaint. The case manager has ten business days to make contact with you from the day in which the complaint was escalated.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

HelpToday

I have been assigned a customer relation group manager as we have several issues with the Optus Loop and my mobile no longer works when calling our business numbers.  Optus will not return my calls and they are not fixing the issue.  

Highlighted

MD

suddenly our landline connection was lost. So called 24/7 Tech support did not fix it. Instead mislead us issue has been escalated. Few days later I contacted Optus to find out there was no record of the incident. 

I lodged an complaint they offer me $30 credit. 

I have lodged an online complaint about this terribale experience on 17th April with no response to date.

Emailed CRG team week ago on 30th April yet no response.

I am send the complaint in the mail today as a last resort before I make contact with TIO.

Optus has great rate plans but got few terriable outsourced staff when comes to service. 

Ray_YC

You should have certainly heard back from the online complaint by now.

What is the reference number?

There is unlikely going to be a response to the e-mail if you haven't been assigned a CRG case manager which can happen as part of lodging an online complaint.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
101 Kudos
63 Kudos
26 Kudos
25 Kudos
18 Kudos