Searching...

Re: Constant Slow NBN Speeds

and1wa

AM in Byford WA 6122 and NBN has been poor for last two weeks.  Today speed test just 1.9mb on 100/40.  Been advised after call to technical support that technicians are in the area and a text will be sent when speeds return to normal. A few questions why was I the one to make contact to find this out and how long before is fixed, support could not offer an ETA. Also Optus have both an email address, an emergency email address and a mobile on file yet I had to pass on the mobile number.

Fordguy

Mine works reasonable at 5:00am but once the public start waking up within 1/2 an hour it turns to mud peaking at night 0.06kp/s

Fordguy

Would love that speed in Quinn’s/Mindarie area. 0.06kb/s in peak times

Pixo

Yikes!!

Capture3.JPG

Highlighted

Shae

Cheers for the PM @Pixo, I'll get back to you there.

Pixo

Thank you for this update:

I can see that there's peak time slows affecting the area however we don't have an ETA on when you can expect the service to be upgraded at this stage. I can see that your mobile number has been added to the congestion register so you'll be notified via SMS when the CVC in the area is scheduled for upgrades.

May I ask what are the Service Provider's (Optus') obligations in terms of the speed provided relative to the speed sold?

Thanks.

Pixo

I'm continuing to monitor my non-peak time speeds over the next 48 hours or so since the reset of my NTD (network termination device) to monitor whether there has been any performance improvement as requested.

Capture4.JPG

I think we've found the bottom now.

Please help me.

Hannah-L

Agh! Smiley Sad Are you able to try a 3rd party speed test and see if that works please?

Fordguy

Now you will get the standard " contact our retention team to look at your options going forward" message. 😜

Pixo

From Speedtest.net

Capture5.JPG

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos