cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor kazoo
New Contributor

Connecting my NBN to MyAccount

Hi there, I recently changed my ADSL service over to the NBN. I provided the same address and details as my mobile service which is with Optus and was told that it would be automatically added to My Account. The service was installed and is working, albeit not as good as my old service, and I started to receive paper bills. However, the service has not shown up in my account and I cannot find a way to add it. Is there a way to add this service? Does anyone have any advice? Thanks 😊
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Connecting my NBN to MyAccount

@kazoo I migrated from optus cable to nbn, my account has changed and I need to create a new Login for my optus. Contact Optus customer service by phone or via Live Chat to find out your new account details. 

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors