Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Feli
New Contributor
New Contributor

Connected to wifi but no internet

I am able to connect to wifi ok on my devices, but there is no internet. Tried rebooting, resetting etc. the wifi

I put ethernet cable from laptop to optus wifi modem , i can connect to wifi ok but cannot access any webpages. Says cant reach pages.

Cant connect my TV settop box as says connection fail between wifi modem and internet but it connects ok to wifi modem. 

i ipad says server taking too long to respond when trying to access webpages 

help!! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
George_YC

Re: Connected to wifi but no internet

Hey @Feli,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your internet connection. It sounds like there may be an issue with your NBN/ADSL/Cable connection.

Have you tried our Home Internet troubleshooting support page to try and fix the issues you're experiencing?

Please also check out our Network Status page to ensure there are no known faults or outages in the area.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos