Searching...

Complaint resolutiin team

Gdbrisvegas

How do i find someone to help me sort thtough the debacle that has become my home internet. Calls (10+) for a min of 45 mins to an hour each time (mostly on hold) since the 23/10 multiple transfers to the wrong area, livechats for hoirs with no oitcome and the transcript not being sent through. I just ned a number someone??

Re: Complaint resolutiin team

Yeldarb

There are no shortcuts that I know of and escalating the issue through official channels will still take time. I gather it's a complex issue?

https://offer.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints1

Gdbrisvegas

Youd think i was asking for cold fusion in a shoebox. Nope, cable disconnected 3ish weeks due to change to nbn, trying to get nbn on and getting the run around. Actually got the modem (s) sent a few months ago with no explanation why and when i called they had no record of it.

Sigh.

Yeldarb

Well that's disappointing. Did they want you to go through the order process again or did they say they would follow it up?

Gdbrisvegas

It varied, because the cable was diconnected some couldnt see it at all and as soon as i said nbn they would transfer me within a heartbeat. Or would ask gor a landline or mobile or address and flick me to another area despite my protests. No one wanted to view all my products and find a solution. Their call handle times must be miniscule...

Yeldarb

Yes it does sound awfully familiar. Hopefully one of the forum support staff will see this post and have a look at what is going on.

SteveGee

TIO

resolves within a week.

got released from contract

free to go wherever I want

good riddance 

Steve Gregory

TIO

[ Edited ]
SteveGee

TIO

dupe oops

Steve Gregory

Re: TIO

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

I'll take a look @Gdbrisvegas, send your details through via PM.

Full name, DOB and account number. I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can.

@SteveGee, the TIO isn't a suitable option for everyone. Great that you got what you were after but leaving isn't an option for everyone. 

1) Bumping threads with nothing as other than TIO isn't helpful.

2) Bumping multiple threads with TIO is making difficult for those that actually want to help. From a customer perspective, logging in to see who's responded back and just seeing TIO is frustrating.

I’m not usually a stickler for the rules, but our guidelines  do state the following:

The Don’ts

• Don’t use threatening or rude language, and don’t be mean
  • Don’t disclose confidential information, including people’s full names, addresses, DOB– this includes your own
  • Don’t post the same message repeatedly

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos