Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Whiterose706
New Contributor
New Contributor

Changing nbn and landline plan

Hi I'm wanting to change my nbn and home phone plan are there any specials on at the moment ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Changing nbn and landline plan

Are you switching from someone else to Optus or just looking to change your current plan? Either way, what you see on the Optus site is what they have available. Nothing to special at the moment but if you're an EPL fans, you'll get that on the $80 plan - http://www.optus.com.au/shop/broadband/home-broadband/plans?bt=UDSL&tl=LAU

Plans are at the bottom, just keep scrolling

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
JordanOptus
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Whiterose706, it's always worth having a chat with our Sales team too to see if they've got anything extra up their sleeves.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Optus only have one NBN plan (The $60 one was never meant to be sold to the public, but ironically has become the most popular nationwide package despite its unsuitability for most home users)

So that just leaves the $80 one. Add in $10 for local calls, $10 for international and/or $20 for a speed boost (From 25 to 100). You'll also get the EPL (sports pack) and FetchTV PVR (note you are only leasing the Fetch so you have to give it back if you leave).

IMO the Optus pack was good value when it was the only cable supplier (other than the expensive Telstra) in town. Now every ISP can offer cable speeds so the difference comes down to price and extras. If you don't really want a loan PVR or the EPL then ...

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Top Contributors