Searching...
Accepted Solution

Cant Recieve calls in on my home phone

[ Edited ]
Raymel

Had NBN Activated on 9th April 2019 and have not bee able to receive calls in on landline since then 

I can call out and have a dialtone. They said the pot and configuration was a problem. 

Now they have removed my message bank and called ID from landline phone.

I have made about 10 calls in and had 3 Case managers and all promise to call back ..they dont and I am stll without the service I am paying for

What to do please Cak anyone help me

Phone No is (XX) XXXXXXXX

Re: Cant Recieve calls in on my home phone

Jeneral__Pain

I've removed your phone number from the public post just for your safety and security.

If you already have case numbers, the Yes Crowd team can't do much more, as it's up to technical teams to actually resolve the porting of the number from the old Telstra PSTN network over to the Optus IP Network. 

That said, if you've tried as you have stated, your best bet is to get CRG involved by www.optus.com.au/complaints

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Solution

Angry25

Hi Ramel,

the same has happening to me, the technician installed my NBN on Thursday 25 April and since then, I can not receive any phone calls. I am able to make calls but that it is.  I have talked to 'Optus help' but they did transfer my case to he Management team for 'further investigation', what ever they mean by that.

Raymel

Yes and after aboiut three weeks my message bank has been turned off and no one can fix this. I have been through 4 Case Managers . The are all hopeless

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
105 Kudos
37 Kudos
29 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos