Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MrBlocks
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancellation of service

I have been with Optus a month now with continual dropouts and speeds lower than I signed up for. It has been a waste of time speaking with customer service and tech support as nothing changes and when I push for answers I magically get cut off. 

Is anyone else going through the process of cancelling due to poor service delivery not being what you signed up for. I’m having such a difficult time getting directed through to the right areas, is my only course of action the ACCC? 

I was hoping for a smooth transition to Optus but am having such a poor experience?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Cancellation of service

Sorry to hear of the issues with your internet. If the service is unusable and you would like an early contract release, you can speak with the Retention Team on 1300300427. they will refer to Tech Support's notes and provide options for your contract. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos