cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor zjdzff
New Contributor

Can't use internet!!!

how to activated the internet? although we were connected with the wifi,but can not use any more 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Can't use internet!!!

We had the same problem, saying connected but no internet. Have you received an SMS from Optus saying that your connection is active? It took about 5 hours after NBN connection is active for our internet to be fully activate at Optus's end. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Can't use internet!!!

Hey @zjdzff

I'm sorry for the delay. Have you since had this resolved? If you're ever facing a technical issue in the future, it's best to reach out to our Technical Support team via Live Chat here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors