Searching...
Highlighted

Can't find my address

gogumung

Hi

Optus can't find the address of my newly built apartment(checked with 2 sales agents) but there is the NTD installed and the green lights are on.

Is there a way Optus can setup internet without the address? I found some kind of ID from the NTD box. It's formatted like this:

0XXX-00-000-NTD-0000

Please advise

Thanks

Re: Can't find my address

Dan_C

G'day!

Does the address exist in NBN's database?

Input your address in the required field here

If the address is registered there, but it's not showing in our systems - there is a process.

1). Once we've confirmed that the property is NBN serviceable, we raise a request with our serviceability team to add the address

2) We will out a non-standard order form. We manually book out the connection with the correct address on the Optus side and NBN side of the order. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
59 Kudos
33 Kudos
18 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos