Searching...
Accepted Solution

Can’t call my landline from my Optus mobile

SC2829

Since installing the nbn 3 weeks ago we cannot call ring our landline from out Optus mobile. we get the following “Optus advises the number is disconnected OIM1”. 

We can call from a Telstra mobile & make calls from the landline. Also other family members with Optus cannot call it. 

I have called, emailed & used Optus chat & no one is able to resolve the situation. 

Re: Can’t call my landline from my Optus mobile

Jeneral__Pain

You won’t be able to “email to get it fixed”, you need to speak to faults on 133343 or live chat (technical support). They will need to fix the transfer of service from copper to NBN.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

ColinHarry

I think that might be : 131344

Nbn faults..Extremely busy.

SC2829

I have called & used Optus chat as well as emailed them. No one able to resolve the issue 

Solution

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

ron345

Having the same problem, how was this fixed?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
13 Kudos
13 Kudos