Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can I get a replacement for a faulty modem at an Optus store?

My NBN wifi router is not working. The internet connection is fine as the ethernet cable to my Foxtel works fine however the wifi to my computer's and phone are not working.
During lockdown I need this to work so was wondering if I can just take to Optus store to get replacement unit. It is the f@st 3864 unit and I have followed all instructions so know it is faulty wifi unit only. It has been turned off, unplugged and checked a thousand times and definitely wifi feature of modem is broken. It is more than few years old so hopefully Optus just give me replacement unit if I go into a store instead of having to wait for 1 posted out.
I used the help messaging in the optus app, and now on the phone on hold but told can be over an hour and a half.
Anyone know if the shop fronts have these units or if I have to wait online

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Wifi not working on modem

Hi Brad28,

I don't believe so. Have you tried calling the Optus store (some have a direct line, some don't so it depends on the store) to ask them?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos