Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Caller ID & Voicemail Charges on Optus NBN

Can someone who has Optus NBN confirm, do they have to pay Extra for Caller ID incoming and Voicemail on the home phone/VOIP part of there bundle?

Live Chat Tell me is $3 per month, for each, even on Optus NBN Bundle's, is this correct?

In a VOIP World $6 a month for Caller ID and Voicemail?!  

Just wanted to confirm from someone actually using it 🙂

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Caller ID & Voicemail Charges on Optus NBN

Heya @pwright! Fancy seeing you here 😉 

In the time I've worked for Optus I've never seen an additional charge for Voicemail or caller ID. As far as the new plans are concerned; the Optus Ultra & Ultra entertainment bundle do include caller ID & voicemail at no additional cost.

I can't find a single voicemail product that has a $3.00 charge. That's very odd :S 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Caller ID & Voicemail Charges on Optus NBN

Hey Dan, fancing see you here!

Thanks for clarifying that, I think the charge is left over from the Pre NBN days, with PSTN on Telstra Copper days, maybe the CSR on live chat found some old scripting when I asked. Good to know that there bundled with the Home Phone part of bundles 🙂