Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Elise_M
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bills are wrong EVERY SINGLE MONTH

Optus are literally the worst internet service I have ever had. 

They overcharge me every single month.  I have to call in and wait on hold while they resolve it.

They always reduce it down to what it should be because they are always wrong!

This literally has happened every single month since I have been with Optus, which is only 6 months.

I will NEVER EVER USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN.  I am going to tell everyone how awful this service is.  

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Bills are wrong EVERY SINGLE MONTH

HI @Elise_M, I'm really sorry to hear that you have that impression of us 😞 You've signed up for a fixed broadband service but you're receiving additional charges each month? Have we been able to confirm the sub heading that the charge falls under? There really shouldn't be any additional charges for a fixed broadband service.

We do have account charges such as non-direct debit fees and non-paper invoice fees; you can read more here → http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/late-payment-other-billing-fees?requestType=NormalReques.... If you have any questions for us, let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos