cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor melc99
Occasional Contributor

Bill problems - Fetch being billed on the $90 NBN plan that includes Fetch

I signed up for the month to month $90 NBN plan that includes Fetch TV.  I have received my second bill but it looks like I am being charged $15 month for the Fetch TV service - though this was certainly not clear when I signed up for the plan and is not reflected in the plan details either at the time or now.  Why am I being billed for this???

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Bill problems - Fetch being billed on the $90 NBN plan that includes Fetch

Hi

Optus bills tend to be a bit confusing and  the plan you are on they charge for the fetch box and then credit it on the same bill. So if you have more than one service from Optus on the same bill at first glance it may seem you are being charged.

Otherwise if you have been changed the extra $15 you will need to phone or online chat with Optus.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor melc99
Occasional Contributor

Re: Bill problems - Fetch being billed on the $90 NBN plan that includes Fetch

Thanks Dave, yes the bill looks a bit confusing but it seems to be charging a monthly fee for Fetch and then doing a partial credit for it (for 2 months) - so still ending up paying more than the $80 I should be for the service.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors