cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bill - First page summary

last month I didn't get bill by email, so I pay is late. Meanwhile I told to staff I need bill first then I can pay bill quick. This month I got bill that not have full details, like use time period. So I can not pay on time. 

I need every month have full details bill by email, then I can pay bill on time.

Now I have wait full detail 's bill to my email. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Bill - First page summary

As long as the bill doesn't seem outrageous (it settle down to a constant amount usually?) I would suggest paying the bill as given.

Optus are always happy to discus billing issues at anytime and will re-credit you any amount as needed. Paying the bill doesn't lock you in. Otherwise you are risking $15 a month in late fees every month.

Peter Gillespie
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Bill - First page summary

Hi there mcdist621957223 (your account number? If so, we would suggest removing that from your username)

Please also see our online help and support page: How to view or request itemised usage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors