Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sibennett
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bandwidth issues

Anyone else have issues with NBN. I signed up recently but as soon as I put two TV on during peak hours I get continual buffering issues. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kartika

Re: Bandwidth issues

Hi @Sibennett, sorry about your internet connection issue. With regards to buffering it depends on various factors. I would suggest to try some basic troubleshooting first and see how you go. Also do some → speed tests at different dates / time and take a screenshot of the results as a reference. If the issue continues then raise it with Tech Support → here to investigate further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sibennett
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply but sped is not an issue. It’s bandwidth. As soon as I have one device on, that’s it the rest of my devices grind to a halt. As soon as I turn off wifi then 3 or 4G kicks in and all back to normal. This is really disappointing and I would like to cancel my service if this cannot be resolved. This is also the case using power line adapters also and I cannot watch streaming tv without the tv freezing every few minutes. 

0 Kudos
Tris

What sort of speeds are you getting? Is it just during peak times you're noticing the problem or is it just when you're using multiple devices? This could also relate to what speed pack you have provisioned. I'd suggest chatting with Tech Support so whatever is going on can be isolated. Depending on the outcome, we can provide some further options. Sorry for the experience though

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos