cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

,   Apologies Danielle, the new forum format has the post...

@DaniellePiralis ,

Apologies Danielle, the new forum format has the posts a bit jumbled and I hadn't actually read your post (just the OPs from two years ago). 

I understand the frustration and all I can say is that its a massive project. There are teething issues in migrating people over. Most RSPs are finding it very challanging having to deal with NBNCo to resolve customer issues. But the pain should be in the transistion (unless you are on a bad FTTN connection). Yes some will have some additional costs and re-enabling some functionality will be a hassle. Hopefully it will soon settle back down (although as the upgrade to fibre is less than half done it will probably be something we revisit all over again in 10 years time)

Note that if Telstra can't provide what you're needing then I assume no other Telco could even if they wanted to.

Peter GIllespie

0 Kudos
DaniellePiralis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Peter, My frustration with Telstra is that my previous te...

Peter, My frustration with Telstra is that my previous telco had it running fine. No issues or glitches. I cannot understand why they can't get it transitioned and running the way it was for so long. We have the best nbn connection (fttp), I get told everything would run the same (just pay bills to a new telco), but nothing but problems and now being told different stories by different people on different days from thr same company (Telstra). Frustation would be less is all were telling me the same thing 😐😖😖

0 Kudos