Searching...

Anyone experiencing very slow NBN speed tonight? like 4Mbps?

ivanterrible

I am in Noble Park North. Anyone else experiencing very slow internet speed like 4Mbps only?

Re: Anyone experiencing very slow NBN speed tonight? like 4Mbps?

Tano

Hey @ivanterrible, sorry to hear you're experiencing some slow speeds there. Are these speeds isolated to a certain time of day, or do you experience them throughout?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

ivanterrible

Never happened before, just started 2-3 days ago. Now my speed flucuated anywhere from 21Mbps to 4Mbps.

Talked to optus tech and asked me to test connection directly from NBN box to PC and speed still only 4Mbps at 8pm.

Usually i can get 15Mbps to 20Mbps at evening but not anymore.

I am on 25Mbps plan.

Tris

I'd suggest reporting the speed results back to Tech Support @ivanterrible, that way it can be further investigated. Sorry for the inconvenience though

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mantisboy

Exactly same situation as mine.

around 3mbps download speed on night time like 5pm to 11pm. It happend week ago i think.

Still have same issue.

Reported and waiting for fixed ASAP.

Thinking to move Vodafone or TPG.

Shauna

Hey @Mantisboy - Thanks for getting in touch. So you're saying the speeds have only been poor as of a week ago? You mentioned you reported this to our tech team, did they provide you with a reference number? 

Mantisboy

Yes They did. Its 18427283.

Hope it will be fixed soon. I would like to stay Optus.

AlexRH

Thanks for that.

I can see from your fault report that it's been dispatched through to our Case Management team for a follow up.

Are you able to confirm what speeds you're seeing throughout the day via ethernet? Is it only slower of an evening? 

Mantisboy

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Yes its only slow at evening. Like around 2mbps download speed.

Day time is fine im getting 19mbps now.

AlexRH

Thanks for clarifying, can you please PM me so that we can have a chat about this further? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
28 Kudos
27 Kudos
26 Kudos
17 Kudos