Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Anyone able to help me contact Optus?

Hi, Ive had enough. We are with the NBN and optus is our phone and internet provider. We have paid a lot of money to have people set things up and drill holes in walls and all sorts, just to try to get our internet working. It is terrible, slow, dropping out and so unreliable that I spend days before I realise that I have actively turned wifi "off" on our electronics. I have tried multiple times to get a hold of optus but no one seems to be able to offer much assistance, other than turn your router off and on, and I have left messages with the people on live chat for someone to contact me but no one ever does. We have bought extenders, thinking maybe it was the house we have moved into. But that has made things worse. Now I am having to leave to go in to work to do stuff I should just be able to easily do at home e.g. a simple power point presentation. Aside from Livechat, which has not been helpful, does anyone have any contact details for optus or ways of getting a hold of them for help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Anyone able to help me contact Optus?

Hi @Ccb, I'm sorry to hear about this experience. We recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support team on 13 13 44, they're available 24x7 to run through troubleshooting with you and can arrange a technician if necessary.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I’ve rung that number over thirty times and done the live chat. It isn’t manned 24/7 and I’ve never gotten through to someone who can help. I need a number where someone’s deets.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@Ccb Eep! That's no good. 😞 If you'd like to send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number we can take a look into it.

0 Kudos