cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Magmuraco
Occasional Contributor

Adding a new product to My Account

How do I add my new NBN account to my existing "My Account"? There are two contradictory bits of advice on the website, one does not address the question, the other directs you to a nonexistant tab. The existing My Account is for a mobile phone.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Adding a new product to My Account

At one stage there were options to add a new service via the Optus account portal however that no longer seems to be available. Unfortunately every time they stuff around with the Optus account portal the advice given on this forum often no longer works. I can only suggest you speak with accounts on the live chat and see if they can do it for you.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Occasional Contributor Magmuraco
Occasional Contributor

Very good advice,

0 Kudos
New Contributor Antdog16
New Contributor

There has been a recent deal of receiving bonus beats headphones on your plan. If you’re currently on a plan, can you get the headphones added. Because there is no plan for them by themselves, only other headphones, such a plantronics, etc

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @Antdog16

That offer is for customers who sign up or recontract to an eligible plan. More info on our Optus Bonus Offer April to June blog.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors