Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
whattalkingyou
Contributor
Contributor

ASUS DSL-AX5400

Is there any information on when Optus may start rolling out the new ASUS modems (https://www.crn.com.au/news/optus-taps-asus-for-new-consumer-router-rollout-562076) rather than the Sagemcom?  The ASUS device could encourage people to switch from their current providers depending on any up-front or monthly cost associated?

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aman_YC

Re: ASUS DSL-AX5400

Hi @ WHATTALKINGYOU - Thanks for reaching out to us here.

At this point the only available list of modems at this link.  Although, we are always working on adding new modems and will pass on your feedback to our Internet team. 

Please do let us know if we can assist with anything else. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: ASUS DSL-AX5400

That doesn't have any phone ports (as far as I can tell) so it won't be replacing the Sagemcom. And it will only surely only be available on selected plans.

0 Kudos