Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
amangill
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: 5366TN firmware update

Thanks for the reply guys. Can you guys tell me whats the latest firmware version for 5366TN so i can see if it has been automatically updated

Thanks
z_hook

I can see George has reached out to someone to get this information for you, @amangill. Once we've heard back, we'll update you here. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mkrtich
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Optus-Sagemcom-F-ST-Modem-Firmware-Versions/m-p... 

Hi @amangill - mine is still on SG4Y1T0003035 . This may assist you in case you have prior versions.

George_YC

Hey all, good news! I was able to get the latest software version for our Sagemcom F@st 5366 TN modem. As @Mkrtich stated, it's → SG4Y1T0003035.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

amangill
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks guys i got the latest version