Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TinaS
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

5 weeks of 4hrs daily Nbn outages 4118

For over 5 weeks now every day for at least 4jrs per day I have lost internet. So far today now it's been down for at least 24hrs.and still counting.  I've been on live chat numerous times and been told a problem has been identified  it would be resolved by field services. I've also been told that I cannot claim a credit unless it has been down for a minimum of a day each time.  I'm sorry but 4 hours every day for at least 5 weeks, plus today all day  adds up to a week without internet and still there is no end in sight. I'm generally a very patient and calm person but honestly this is really getting out of hand and totally unacceptable that I cannot request a credit for lost internet time.  I am an older person with low income and begrudge paying for 4 weeks a month when  technically I'm only getting 3.  I also have my grandson living with me and looking for work and if he doesn't meet his job providers quota of online job applications every week he is at risk of losing his jobseeker welfare payment. Needless to say I am really not happy right now! Nobody can tell me how long this outage will take to fix. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: 5 weeks of 4hrs daily Nbn outages 4118

Hey @TinaS - I can appreciate this must be quite frustrating. You mentioned in a previous post back in July that the service was working again, apologies for the downtime. 

Can you please private message me confirming your account number, full name and DOB? Let's take a closer look at your address.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos