cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor JorgeB1
Contributor

3 months without a home phone since I move to the nbn,what the Optus,answer the phones

0 Kudos
6 Replies
New Contributor pmann
New Contributor

Re: 3 months without a home phone since I move to the nbn,what the Optus,answer the phone

I thought mine was bad... 10 days without connection since my "activation date" multiple online chats, but the last phone call i tried I was in an hour queue.

How have you not cancelled your order and gone elsewhere? thats what im now looking into.

Worse. Service. Ever!

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: 3 months without a home phone since I move to the nbn,what the Optus,answer the phones

Your post has been edited as it is a breach of our Community Guidelines. Thank you to the reporter.

Please visit our No Dial Tone: NBN Troubleshooting page

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor JorgeB1
Contributor

Re: 3 months without a home phone since I move to the nbn,what the Optus,answer the phones

@@@@Ray_YC instead of editing the comments here why don't you do your job and tell people on the other side of the world to answer the Damn phones  people here in Australia are not sitting on their butt all day to be on the phone to get their call answer by someone who doesn't even know what they are doing  here is my reference number 20865026 check it and you will see what I'm talking about 

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I have checked your fault ticket and can see the team tried to contact you last week but were unsuccessful, you have since reported to them the fault still exists via text message and they are continuing to attempt to resolve it.

As per above, if you are not satisfied with the outcome so far you can log a complaint.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor JorgeB1
Contributor

@Ray_YC you make it sound like it is my fault, yes someone rang and hung up straight away  I try calling back and the wait was one hour do you think I got the time to call during working hours and be for an hour on the phone just to hear they still working on it, you must be kidding, I spoke with alisha from the escalating team two weeks ago now and I been trying to talk to her again but without success, I asked to be put back to my ADSL account again so I can look somewhere else and told me to wait, freaking how long do I need to wait

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That was not my intent. I definitely acknowledge how frustrating it must be. Unfortunately again I need to confirm it is not something that we can assist with here.

You can send a message to the Social Media team who can then look up your account and find Alisha and follow up with her.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors