Searching...

24/7 never works

Michael9318

So I get to the page where I click whether I want Billing and General Support, Track your order, Technical issues and Sales but when I click the links absolutely nothing happens. Not a damn thing happens.

Re: 24/7 never works

MiCCAS

Hey there,

Which page are you trying to load? Are you looking for live chat? The short link is http://yesopt.us/chat2us

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Michael9318

That is the exact page I use to try and start a chat with them.

MiCCAS

And it doesn't work? That's strange - it works here!

Maybe try another browser if you can, or even better use the My Optus app on your phone if you have it?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ev_

If you're trying to access Live Chat from a PC, you'll need to ensure pop ups are not blocked on the web browser. From your mobile, you'll need to jump on to the My Optus app to access Live Chat.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
NoMore6P

I second the suggestion from @Ev_ to use the Optus App to connect to live chat, sometimes you need to wait for a bit late at night but I can always get through using that method.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
112 Kudos
41 Kudos
31 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos