Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sabri2488
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: 2 NBN connection at the same private address

I had a long delay correspondence with optus and recently Vodaphone NBN. I was told I have to break the current contract with Dodo to get two line... I am waiting November now
0 Kudos
SaintRef
New Contributor
New Contributor

2 NBN connection at the same private address

I am a tenant in a house where there are two separate properties on the one registered address.  The other property has NBN, but we are now being told we cannot switch our internet over from ADSL unless the landlord registers the address separately with the council.  In other words, one address = one NBN connection.

I have heard of a 'subsequent connection' being a solution, but no one at Optus seems to be able to clarify if this is possible and/or costs involved.  Has anyone had a situation like this and had it sorted by Optus?

0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Re: 2 NBN connection at the same private address

Hi @SaintRef,

Depending on the type of NBN connection that is available, it may be possible for a new line to be connected at the same address. 

If you would like us to check this out for you, I would suggest reaching out to our Social Media team by sending a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page.

It would also be helpful to let our teams know that you have been referred from YesCrowd and to include a link to this post in your message. 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.