cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor KarCav
Occasional Contributor

13 years a loyal customer..

..and treated like poo by Optus.  They added services when not authorised, took nearly 12 months t rectify.   No discounts or upgrades offered.  We're gone next week!! Twice the speed for half the price elsewhere.   Shop around, so many better options than Optus!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: 13 years a loyal customer..

@KarCav, what exactly has happened?

Can you send us a private message? I'd really like to find out more about the experience you've had.

I'll need your full name, DOB and account number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

If you'd prefer not to send your details through, leave us a summary of what's happened. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor KarCav
Occasional Contributor

check your notes, I am not doing your service department's job for you.   Absolutely disgusting treatment of a long term customer - typical Optus standard.   Withh Optus for one more week and we are letting EVERYONE know what a shiite company you are. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

We don't have any notes to check @KarCav, as we don't have any account details.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos