Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
dbauer
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

how to get get access to MyOptusApp?

Hi, 

I'm having issues contacting support. I can't log in to the MyOptus App to log anything as it says my credentials are invalid. When trying to reset the password it says that my d.o.b. is not matching. After hours of waiting on the phone I've had 3 attempts at getting support to reset it. Every time they say they have it hasn't worked.

1. first one reset the password but said the portal was down for a couple of hours and try later. This was bogus and nothing was fixed.

2. second person reset it and said I'd be getting an email. It never came.

3. third person reset it then put me through to another dept to try to sort something else out. Nothing was fixed and eventually couldn't get through to support at all.

I'm kind of at my wits end with this as I'm just going around in circles.

The whole thing is I'm trying to get support with my newly replaced CM500V modem which is just inadequate for the job and need some support to set this up so that I can get more than one connection.

hope someone can assist.

Darren.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: how to get get access to MyOptusApp?

Hey @dbauer,

Normally, My Optus app issues are fairly straight forward to resolve, I'm not sure why you're getting the run around. If you haven't already, Id' give our Social Media response team a shot. They're a 24/7 service team based out of Melbourne. They're across these types of issues.

You'll need to send them a message on Facebook or Twitter.

As far as the CM500V is concerned, that's part of our dual modem solution for Cable Broadband  customers. It's normally paired with either the Sagemcom F@st 3864 or the more recent 5366TN modem.

You've only got the CM500V at home? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
dbauer
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Dan_C, I did as you suggested through Facebook and someone is having a look for me. So thanks for the direction there, hopefully it gets sorted once and for all.

darren.
0 Kudos
dbauer
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

also, on the CM500V, yes, that's all that was supplied, eventually I got onto technical support, a technician has just been onsite and supplied me with the Sagemcom router that was the missing piece to the puzzle. All sorted now.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors