Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
stevekir
New Contributor
New Contributor

data breakdown

Why is daily data breakdown not available anymore?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
stevekir
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: data breakdown

PS Not available on the App or myAccount.
0 Kudos
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@stevekir My understanding is Optus is only providing data breakdown on plans that have a fixed limit such as 4G home broadband.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @stevekir, the Optus app was recently updated. You can still check the daily breakdown. Just click on Service (at the bottom) > Breakdown  Daily Use. Please refer to this → Help & Support page for more info. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
stevekir
New Contributor
New Contributor

The data breakdown option in the app I no longer available. I have followed your instructions and it is not there since updating the app. Please contact me with a solution.
0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry to hear that @stevekir. Unfortunately, we don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
stevekir
New Contributor
New Contributor

The daily breakdown feature magically appeared after second delete/reinstall of the myoptus app. Thanks everyone.
0 Kudos
Kartika

Glad to hear that, @stevekir. Thanks for updating us. Have a nice day and stay safe. 

0 Kudos