cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ridiculous that customers are unable to end conversations on 24/7 message app

This is likely a tactic to influence NPS score. But it's actually ridiculous that you can't actively end the conversation when you feel it is getting nowhere. The agent then tries to salvage by saying I am escalating and that they will see my notes, blahblah. Now I am politely asking the agent to end our conversation so I can move on, oh and give a realistic score that reflects the chat experience. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Ridiculous that customers are unable to end conversations on 24/7 message app

Hi @azsakura

We do apologise for the experience you've had with our Messenger team and will be sure to have the feedback passed through.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

Please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Ridiculous that customers are unable to end conversations on 24/7 message app

Hi @z_hook 

This is not so much an account issue. Moreso a suggestion for change. 

Because what has happened is the agent said they cannot end the conversation and told me to wait for 30 minutes, then the conversation will end. The conversation merely expired and I am not given an opportunity to provide feedback re: the particular agent and service. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@azsakuraIt gets worse the escalation to someone based on my experience and other people have seen is in fact not an escalation, but a filing in the bit bucket.

The same goes for yescrowd in that if you look at allot of the responses and answers that are marked as answers, they are not answers, but have been marked as answers by staff to improve KPI's. The same occurs with kudos.

You got the standard QOS response w.r.t. answering your question.

Keep up the poking.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors