Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nosatisfation
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus app

I paid $90 for 50gb of data on March 26.  Since then I have been unable to  sucessfully download the load to access my bonus data and other information depite numerous attempts.  I downloaded to my phone but when I access i get a 4 digit code and when I enter I get "Account unavailable".  Naturally there is no other way to contact Optus.  Totally frustrated !!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Optus app

What did you sign up to @NOSATISFACTION?

Was it a Prepaid Mobile plan or Prepaid Mobile Broadband plan?

Remember, the bonus data offer was for those on elegible postpaid Mobile plans (20GB bonus) or those who've recharged  $40.00 or more on an elegible Prepaid Mobile plan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Nosatisfation
New Contributor
New Contributor

I think it was a $2 Prepaid Mobile Broadbad Sim that after I activated I paid $90.00 for 50gb 186 days.

What confused me was when I go into the Dashboard I see

Nosatisfation_0-1587349506037.png

which makes me think I had bonus data that had been used, but I certainly never had bonus data.

I still cannot get the App to work properly as I described in the original post.

0 Kudos
Nosatisfation
New Contributor
New Contributor

I still cannot get the Optus App on the mobile phone to work properly as I described in my first post.  This has not being resolved or answered

0 Kudos
Top Contributors