Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Optus
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Optus Prepaid recharge

Optus Prepaid recharge and top up options

Run out of credit? You have a few options for topping up your Optus Prepaid Mobile or Mobile Broadband service. Choose from the Optus Prepaid recharge options below:

Top up online

You can recharge your Prepaid service online here. All you need is your Optus Prepaid Service Number and select your payment method.

Recharge via the My Optus app

Need to top up on the go? You can . If you don’t already have the My Optus app you can download it here.

You’ll find the recharge button on the app home screen. Click the button and follow the prompts.

You have the option to pay by credit or debit card, a retail voucher, pay pal or set up Auto Recharge. If paying by card, you can store your details to make it quicker and easier to top up next time.

Set up AutoRecharge

Optus AutoRecharge allows you set up automatic recharges for your Prepaid mobile phone/broadband service.

You can set up AutoRecharges to occur either when your credit reaches a low balance, or to occur every X number of days. You can also remove AutoRecharge from your Prepaid service at any time.

Call us 

You can do an Optus Prepaid recharge over the phone by calling 555 from your Prepaid mobile phone. You’ll need your credit card or voucher details on-hand to pay over the phone.

Using recharge vouchers

Head to one of our Yes Optus stores to recharge instore, or pick up a Prepaid recharge voucher to use online, via My Optus app, or over the phone.

Need help with your Optus Prepaid recharge? Leave a comment below and we'll get back to you 🙂

0 Kudos