Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
987t
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus App and Website showing no details

Hi,

I am simply trying to view my account details. When I log on to My Account from desktop (via website), the "Retrieving your information" message plays for around a minute, then brings up none of my details when it stops.

I have tried clearing cache and cookies, and tried two other browsers, and neither do any different.

I then tried logging in via the Optus App. All that shows when I am in is "Switch Services", and the option to log out of my account.

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!

Please do not respond to this post with the "My Optus App Troubleshooting Tips". Have been through all of these already.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_YC

Re: Optus App and Website showing no details

Thanks for giving the troubleshooting steps a go, @987t

This can be quite frustrating but we're here to help you. It does sound like the account does need to be configured on our end. If you can please send our Facebook or Twitter team a direct message, they can confirm details and then provide assistance from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos